Monday, January 02, 2006

People

What I wanted and I needed was to see and to feel better people around.Sometimes I don´t absolutelly care about that,I´m aware from everything and I even don´t remember that I´m not alone,but many times I need a little beauty to survive(?) as I want to survive(?),for now. I would love to breathe a lot better and to love more.I just can´t deal whith basic people,I can´t bear their mental and sensibility poverties and what I really,really,hate the most is the current fashionable feeling of friendship,cool and tender...and FILTHY.I love well educated persons,who speak and write worthly, who care for what pride still means in our degenerated society,whose wishes are made of intelligence,dignity and truth and who don´t live for football,mobile phones,commercial centers,cigarettes,food,zen,Fnac,cleverness,beer,sex,american movies,intelect,trips,visibility,politic,economy and money.Someone stop stupid ones to cross my way and bring me good things,please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger