Saturday, January 28, 2006

The rehearsal

Last tuesday I traced myself a lot.The inner turbulence increased its values and there it was the lack game,again,but stronger than it ever was.I experienced the deepest emptiness around.I must say that I have a mental full speed engine especially designed to emphasize life ,although its death enchantment seem to elucidate even better my condition,but when you´re closing time and leaving references,you simply agree and go as it must be, loosing yourself on the way.
I´m not a typical one,my life´s a mess and for now I ´m not sure about what I really need and want ,nevertheless I persist in pursuing the same old and exhausted impetus of infinite love and infamous (I adore the word) giving.And that´s keeping me alive.
Love reminds you that nothing else matters-Amy Bushell

3 Comments:

Blogger Misantrofiado said...

Don't you love to be lost?

4:27 AM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Absolutely.I adore.I devour that condition.Then I´m sequestrated by it.Then I need to profane my destiny,expand my inflamed darkness and to love hard ,in order to go further.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

If not,I´m dead.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger