Friday, January 06, 2006

Today

Today everything is happening.Everything is falling down.I broke a lamp.My bird sings continuously.My friend Peter was trying to help me whith a technical problem for about an hour and we didn´t absolutely get to any conclusion.I can´t get a strange sound that I heard Tuesday out from mind.I can´t speak about anything at home because all that I say is taken as a injury.My neighbours didn´t ever had so many visitors around looking for climb our stairs in a mad noisy wayMy dog ´can´t get quiet for a minute.And many more things that I prefer not to report.Rose Dew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger