Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The slow feeling

Do you remember when we talked about the doubt I had about me as an existent?When you told me I was just there in shape and materia and that it was enough to prove the fact.And you instinctively tried to distance me from the matter as an expert ,understanding the danger ?Well today I´m again suffering from that abstract strangeness and that gloomy slow feeling,that old belonging.Can you shake me again?Can you shake it harder?That´s no way I can be as smarter as a loony to improve the circunstance and that would certainly result in a stupid epitaph.

3 Comments:

Blogger Misantrofiado said...

I'll give you an epitaph...
I'll paint you a white room for you to dream...
I'll lend you one of my dreams for you to paint me a window...

so...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Silver,understood.bemsei,welcome.teste morte,I knew it.corvo,a thousand followers who would love you to lend them one of your dreams,so many greedy souls longing for your givin´,how could I,distant,odd and reticent as I am,deserve such attentions...;)If you knew how diverse I can be from the crowd...I thank you for your kindness and care,truly.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Misantrofiado said...

well... maybe it's because of your own oddness and reticentness. Yeah, it could be... or... uhmmm... you'll see.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger