Sunday, February 26, 2006

TODAY II



A strange amount of things is rolling on today.
Time enough.
Enough things.
Coincidences and more.
Reverberations,collapses,disturbances.
Noise.
I´m going now.I´m so tired and lonely as to escape quickly and silenciously as I don´t wanna be catched even as a passerby in a hurry.I will not delete this space as the future time,if there is one, could not appreciate it.I thank everyone who shared from my blog.As from today I am the girl on the deep night of darkness.
Love.

Rose Dew

6 Comments:

Blogger M.P. said...

Can't believe it's real what you're saying!! Hope the cloud can go and the golden line can stay!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Misantrofiado said...

disturbed you left me here... but... like life itself everything's condemned!
You should know by far where my dark wings spreads... Hope you never be in the need for them.
See ya... may darkness be all the enlightment you need.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

M.P.,if it was to return you could be reason enough for.Corvo,I´m sorry I disturbed and surely disappointed you often.May you have everything you need to feel the shining darkness.

7:55 AM  
Blogger B r Ï z a said...

hoping that this is just a temporary leave..we all need solitary time at one point or another..return sooooooon dear Rosedew... hugggsssss

7:16 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Dear brïza,now that your words turned into image here it seems clear to me that I must try to give my best to be able to return soon.Lots of hugs.

7:01 AM  
Blogger M.P. said...

My dear Rosedew, goo to your "good-bye post and check what I left there for you! ;)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger