Wednesday, March 08, 2006

SILENT CALL


Can you hear me?Can you feel my silence inclosing truth between us?Surrounding your deep solitude with the strenght of a thousand embraces?Could you believe it?Could you believe me?Can I entwine your lost soul with my unruly spirit for that you can escape every reasonableness misfortune and release your ravishing destiny?I want to kill your despair and disfigure the pain from within the mirror of your life map.I want to make sure your lifeless innermost can yet be able to obliterate your absolute grief by the faith whisper I´m breathing for you.I want you to love,and to be,again.

8 Comments:

Blogger public pervert said...

Qual livro?

'Can I entwine your lost soul with my unruly spirit for that you can escape every reasonableness misfortune and release your ravishing destiny?'

Doi-me.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

On the road-Jack Kerouac
It hurts me more to know that my words wound at first touch.I´m sorry.Perhaps I´m a total stranger to them and they don´t even care for my thoughts and what´s inside them.

8:33 AM  
Blogger João Blümel said...

Sometimes it would be better if silence could simply turn itself into words and exposed thoughts...it's hard to give it a try,isn't it:(? Anyway...I really enjoyed those words!
beijos:)

10:23 AM  
Blogger public pervert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 PM  
Blogger public pervert said...

Só não entendo porque dizes que é meu mas...
Esse livro...
À muito tempo que não o vou ler à fnac da baixa como o costumo fazer. Perdia vários minutos a lê-lo todas as semanas já que não tenho dinheiro para comprá-lo.
Tudo anda a esvanecer aos poucos.
Até mesmo a vontade de caminhar por lá perdi.

1:37 PM  
Blogger public pervert said...

O asterisco...

2:05 PM  
Blogger M.P. said...

Nice that you're back! I'll drop by more often!**

4:34 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Miguel,I´m the one inside every word,I´m the flesh on the thought,believe it.João,you really do know about clarity...beijos.Public p eu tenho o livro,não esse que lias mas um outro que guardo.Quando quiseres é teu.O asterisco já o é./m.p. nice to have YOU back here!Please stay!*

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger