Thursday, March 09, 2006

The night is you and me

The night is you and me
I see death between your eyes
From behind your vision
Inside your wisdom
Like a possessed harmony of desires
You see death between my lips
From behind my taste
Inside my blaze
Like a devilish conjunction of wishes
We devour time as we eat solitude
We live next to eternity
The closest to you and me
Our sacred mistic love
Must die soon to live
Our sacred mistic death
Must die soon to love
We darkened our mistery
The night is you and me




2 Comments:

Blogger B r Ï z a said...

the night comes ambigously filled with mystery and delight..the sky so eloquently dressed in hues of darkness..the only light that which shines is that of a gloomy moon......
Dear Rosedew, I am glad to see that you have returned..
jinhos

1:08 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Dear BrÏza,beautiful words...quite truthful.I want you to know I appreciate the fact you left me that perfect poem last March 27th.You were very kind,thanks.*And yes,I´m back.I manage to readjust some inner levels as to being able to write again about those hard themes I love the most,love and death.Miguel I can conclude...you condemn my poem.:)But you see,this is a love poem,apart from everything...and even Nosferatu was a loverman,he loved the night...

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger