Saturday, March 11, 2006

DEADLOCK


I can´t.I´m not.I ´m dead.I´m the loneliest person in the world.I can´t see,I will never be able to speak,I´m closed.It falls,it falls.Everything falls,future,past,present,rain,thunder,people,bodies,rain,death,everything.I must be aware that I´m a corpse,the limit to it all.The door outside the window claims for the hardest lock,to finish the story.I don´t ask for anything.I don´t want you to take me to any place,even if it´s paradise and you´re a god.I couldn´t recognize such luxuries.And I don´t want.
That´s my story.My own story.My own true story.The emptiness.And,above all,death.
None could see I was a delicate puppet,shiny blue dressed up.Not purchasable.White porcelain and ivory masked.And organically orchestred by countless feelings.The world could not approach me.It was not to be like that,it was to be like I wanted to and I don´t want anymore.But,finnally,nevertheless,take me through the dark,take me through the wind,shout me all these words of hate you can never leave behind and kill me to death,give me the major satisfaction of all times,and then, love me.

5 Comments:

Blogger B r Ï z a said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 PM  
Blogger B r Ï z a said...

You're the beauty of the stars
And the beauty of a rose
From your cute squinty smile
To your little button nose
No figure on earth
Would dare challenge you
Your beauty is untarnished
From everyone's point of view
When you die and go to heaven
All the angels will sing your name
Wishing every second
That they could look the same
No artist could capture
Your beauty or your grace
Your gorgeous dark locks
And your stunning little face
So when you see a rose
Or gaze upon the stars
You'll know it is your beauty
The most beautiful by far

..hugs

8:38 PM  
Blogger João Blümel said...

Diana...fico arrepiado ao ler isto...apesar de deliciosamente bem escrito, custa sempre a crer que alguém como tu possa realmente pensar assim...entristece-me e nasce em mim uma enorme vontade de fazer algo, de contradizer tudo isso, de clarear o caminho de alguma forma...mas a mudança cabe sempre a nós próprios...não gosto de a ver assim, ouviu:p?
beijinhos!***

7:48 AM  
Blogger public pervert said...

*
(got it?)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

BrÏza,do I have to say anything more than,thanks and hugs...,beautiful one.João,sei que com este texto ao entristecerte te desiludi,mas também sei que no seguinte momento a consciência que de mim tens apagou a dúvida.And...*

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger