Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SUFFER WELL


Love.Feel the pain from within the despair.From beyond the power of consumption let the guidance to the perdition.From above the universe of lost survival to the hell of closure.Submit the wish to the unborn awakening.So much to persecute,so much to go mad about,to fuse,free,invade,exalt.Intoxicant wilderness.Falling resources.Outspread.Breaking flames.Tides.Flexional expansibleness towards the unlimited silence that crowds our fluxion with nothing but beauty.Hear the running of the shadow as it goes as a whisper through the body.Our secrecy is our voice.Mute nakedness.Wonder.Love.

4 Comments:

Blogger M.P. said...

That's a masochist approach of a feeling like love. I know Love makes you suffer.. but is it necesary to suffer to love? :) Have a NICE weekend! **

2:34 PM  
Blogger João Blümel said...

"So much to persecute,so much to go mad about,to fuse,free,invade,exalt.Intoxicant wilderness.Falling resources.Outspread.Breaking flames"
Que intensidade! And after all...ain't it all we need?BitterSWEET feeling...:)*

3:03 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

I understand your reasons M.P....I know you´re right so why can´t I be apart from that suffering?I don´t enforce myself on that...I only abuse love because I need it so hard and I don´t know how to live differently...If this brings me damage I can´t do nothing about it.I must live the pain as to love again.Do I have any special aptness to pain?Or am I ever loved by painlovers?And why am I loving someone so much and I´m alone?
João,you know me...I´m the one on the limit...:)*

5:18 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Well,I guess the pain was already there waiting for us to love.People like us seem to be under a certain obscure spell that drive us away from certainties and fulfilment and makes us penitents in our own religion of absolute and plenitude.Could it be different?Or would we loose ourselves for good on that approach to facility?And above all we...
Love.*

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger