Sunday, March 19, 2006

*Warning

I met you just before death.I was lucky,I had a heartshaped tumor.My time was leaving me when I heard you.I left you a star.It compromised my disappearance and the darkness in it.The darkest star retained the pain so as the dream.Then came the convulsion.You heard me.To hard to tell I was overpassing,love has come as a pagan in flames,judged for the daring.And the silence that came around with it all as an antidote to our absolut loneliness became a wish.We went through the night,through us.We were .What difference could it make the outside of the dazzle?

Yes,it´s true.Please confirm.

6 Comments:

Blogger public pervert said...

Yes, it's true.
It touched me, this lines that you wrote. I have a heartshaped tumor too. That hurt my chest too much everyday.
I can't forget the dark star and everything in it. If we go through the night, through us, feeling all the things unfelt we would feel free like no one else and live as we know it maybe could not hurt so much for a couple of hours that maybe, someday, could be months or years.
You're right. The silence of the dark star has everything that we don't need to say. You're not the lucky one.

11:24 AM  
Blogger João Blümel said...

speechless...
Beijo*

11:53 AM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

*You touch me.Always.I´m the lucky one.Yes,we´ve got an infinite night to feel free,an absolute painless secret world to live in.Our time,our space,our choice,through us.So close to pureness. It hurts,as I so much wish it to be.*
João,thanks a lot.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Misantrofiado said...

...just like broken glass or flashing lights, or even sudden blindness - well... I guess you know what the fuck I mean.

Acute words and sharp sounds (so damn good)!

11:21 AM  
Blogger M.P. said...

Night as a way to darkness? Night as a way to light? Or just night as a way to more night? **

1:23 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Corvo,giving oneself up to us(so damn good).M.P.,when you´re darkness you always ask for the eternal night to be yours,to feed your destiny with the longing you need to live hard and to improve the love you may feel into a supreme absolute.Anjo Nocturno,thanks dear one...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger