Sunday, March 26, 2006

Atmospheric reclusion


Subversive dawn.Forbidden night.Mistiness.
I´m on the way,but the path is behind me.I must re-enter.
The inclusion is nearly there.How can I stop me?
I´m on the opposite side of dissidence.
The soul is the master.The body leads.
Darkness guides.
Misled.Proud to be.

Atmospheric reclusion.

Aren´t you aware like I am of the oblivion?
Between the shades and the silences that bring us peace lives the love that makes us noteless.
It rises from the back of our heart and flows from above our chest and reposes in our eyes.
It goes as a nuance and heedlessly blows our senses.
It consumes the pain and frees the will.
Ghostliness.
The closest me is you.

*

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosentau said...

You said.

*

6:22 PM  
Blogger Misantrofiado said...

a soft whisper to remember...

11:40 AM  
Blogger M.P. said...

Gosh.. this is deep stuff!
Came to say hi... We'll be able to meet more often around here than lately for the next weeks.. :) I'll drop by to leave a comment to your posts.. Thanks for your visits! :)**

12:47 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Thanks dear ones...I wrote it I was feeling deeply distant on a long sad dawn,it result on that... I´m happy I´ll have you here more often,m.p..Your presence is always enriching.*

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your undercoverofthesilence.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger