Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blue vision Blixa´s eyes


Show me life.Cross the storm flood inside the floating universe of our senses.Just don´t let go the waters through memories.Feel it now when we´re inside our tears of hope.Pain.Love.Don´t tell me about your instant,believe the moment as it surrenders to destiny.Silence time and shelter our evidence.Beauty.Eventide.The skin´s a veil,you must wonder about the shadow on the transparancy.Don´t.Recognize soul as a whisper and give yourself up to incommensurableness.The colour of consent will be blue and I will be there to hear our mistery and dream our bodies.

Image:Blixa Bargeld by Rita Carmo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

always in the dark my dear ALWAYS (you and me).

11:54 AM  
Blogger João Blümel said...

"The colour of consent will be blue and I will be there to hear our mistery and dream our bodies."

Home...:)*

12:20 PM  
Blogger B r Ï z a said...

hello RoseDew...i come early to wish you a very happy and healthy easter. i will be away for a few days, tis' why i come with my wishes early. jinhos

2:20 AM  
Blogger M.P. said...

Venho desejar uma ÓPTIMA Páscoa! Que seja repleta de amendoas doces e que signifique um retemperar de forças neste fim de semana mais longo. :)**

2:55 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

At first I welcome Vanessa...nada a desculpar,gostei muito do teu comentário feito de minhas palavras e de tuas percepções,já sabes,a casa é tua.Beijos.Dear BrÏza and M.P.,hope your easter had been great and you feel well and relaxed after the few days breake.Thanks!Anjo*.And ...João,exactly...home...:)*Dear Corvo,can´t you see I don´t even care about the stars and my path don´t need noise to repercute silence,beeing me my own oblivion,and not the stone inside the word...

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger