Monday, May 01, 2006

About me and my sister moon

As we walk between shades,our metaphysical complicity transcends even the levitated steps.No walking mensurability,our scheme does not correspond to any exactitude.We are in love with those incrusted soul winds we call sorrows,when we cross our limits in pain.Let us be beauty and gloominess through the eternal path.There is a patchwork of mistery inside every merciful complaining and we always mesmerize fate.Dear metalliferous sister of mine,we are concentric,our absolute concordance secludes every lie to be born,every shame.That is why my bloodstained heart claims for the night to occur.Your´re a glorious silver sword on my chest and the wound will always live to see the truth that we are made of.May you know I am yours till the dazzlement grow into a neverending dawn and the decay enlighten itself.

3 Comments:

Blogger public pervert said...

Fascina-me como sejas capaz de me sentir através do que escrevo. Apenas gostava que seja apenas através do pequeno conforto que por vezes se cria em silencios apaticos.
Intrigou-me o facto de saberes o meu nome.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Misantrofiado said...

...I'm speachless! Ok, maybe just a little bit. A neverending dawn I would apreciate... when it will occur, can you tell me?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Rosentau said...

Fascinas-me tu.Talvez seja muito através desse pequeno conforto,e isso seria a derradeira prova de que te sinto.
Remember "Reflexão".
Dear one,I didn´t expected you to love dawn...I´m speechless...
Anjo,é tão bom embarcar nas tuas palavras...*

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Diana e João
  • Diana
  • João Blümel
  • Bruno
  • Kyynel
  • fdv
  • Anjo Nocturno
  • Miguel
  • M.P.
  • S-man
  • OeuManusDei
  • BrÏza
  • Tragically beautiful life
  • David Bishop
  • Powered by Blogger